Audi e-tron Forum banner

cannot use super fast charge

6K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  dioladetus 
#1 ·
Hi forum,

I have a problem with charging using super fast chargers: I can charge 50kwh without problems, but when using the +150kwh chargers it won't work and it says no current. I have tried this with several different companies, fx ionity and EON. Just when I got the car it worked a few times, but out of the last 12 times it has only worked once, and none the last 9 times Ive tried. I have followed all instructions but it doesn't seem to work no matter what. My local Audi dealer doesn't do anything as they cannot reproduce the error (of course they will not drive to a super fast charger to test, only local slow charger). I have not had any problems with lower output at all.
Please help if you've heard of this problem or have any good ideas.

best
Thomas

#3 ·
Yes I plan to do that (I doubt that will change how they see the error though), I will do that once I get my car back (one of their employees drove into it while was at their garage, so they need to replace bumper etc and don't know when I will get it back though. Extremely annoying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.