Edmonds Wa new owner - Audi E-Tron EV Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By gonkulator
  • 1 Post By CityStig
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 12:19 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 6
Edmonds Wa new owner

Hello all, I've had my Siam Beige e-tron for a little over a week now. Reserved it last September, so I learned patience the last several months. Cheers
gonkulator is offline  
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 07:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 241
Welcome to the forum. How much did you end up paying out the door with incentives?
audifan is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by audifan View Post
Welcome to the forum. How much did you end up paying out the door with incentives?


I paid list price, if that helps; I don't remember the exact number offhand. I assume I will get the $7500 tax credit. There is a revived state tax rebate of $2500, but only for cars that cost less than 45,000.
audifan likes this.
gonkulator is offline  
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 06:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 241
Good to know. Those incentives are about as best as they get.

It would be great to see some pictures of your e-Tron in that Beige, I have yet to see one in person!

This thread is actually dedicated to Siam Beige pics ---> https://www.e-tronforum.com/forum/13...rs-thread.html
audifan is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-26-2019, 04:46 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonkulator View Post
I paid list price, if that helps; I don't remember the exact number offhand. I assume I will get the $7500 tax credit. There is a revived state tax rebate of $2500, but only for cars that cost less than 45,000.
Do you know if people are still getting loyalty discounts where you live? I qualify but head in some locations its being phased out.
audifan likes this.
CityStig is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2019, 11:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityStig View Post
Do you know if people are still getting loyalty discounts where you live? I qualify but head in some locations its being phased out.
Also curious to know.
Typically I see it mentioned on the boards but even that is going away.
Even when its people saying they left one model from the same brand.
audifan is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome