What to love or hate about the Audi E-Tron? - Audi E-Tron EV Forum
 3Likes
  • 3 Post By Madmax29

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Lightbulb What to love or hate about the Audi E-Tron?

If you can share a few things about your ownership of the Audi E-Tron, what would it be? The most liked or hated, share them with every one I am sure you won't be the only one.

If you need Admin support please post here:
https://www.e-tronforum.com/forum/5-a...help-feedback/
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 07:59 PM

Of all audi e-tron issues I can point out, low range is one of them but one I can put up with till Audi releases more complete EV's.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 04:33 AM

Hey, range is not an issue as you deside if it fits your needs before U buy it. I like the fast charging and the driving as well as the space and that on the rear seat 2 adults can comfortable travel. I dislike the crappy myaudi app for the iphone. Other manufactures have that running (like JLR) and I do not unterstand why audi does not fix it. aanother point on my list is that the Companys own ultrafastchargers are not considured withing the cars navigation. This is für Europe. So I have to plan with my IPad using "a better route planner" my trips. This is "unworthy" for a car in that price point :-). I hope this will be fixed very soon. Besides that I really lave the car and enjoy driving it.
audifan, CityStig and rrao56 like this.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-29-2019, 06:50 PM

Has anyone felt weight was an issue with the E-Tron? I always felt Audi could have done more to reduce it. In range testing it can show: "That 95.3-kWh battery helps give the e-tron its EPA-rated 204-mile range, although, during our testing, we achieved a 190-mile highway range. We suspect that the e-tron's 5843-pound curb weight could be why we got this lower number. For comparison, we managed to get the same range when we tested the Jaguar I-Pace, although it weighs almost 1000 pounds less and is powered by a smaller, 90.0-kWh battery. We have yet to test a Tesla Model X, which is rated at 295 miles of range; we estimate that it weighs between 5450 and 5500 pounds."
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmax29 View Post
Hey, range is not an issue as you deside if it fits your needs before U buy it. I like the fast charging and the driving as well as the space and that on the rear seat 2 adults can comfortable travel. I dislike the crappy myaudi app for the iphone. Other manufactures have that running (like JLR) and I do not unterstand why audi does not fix it. aanother point on my list is that the Companys own ultrafastchargers are not considured withing the cars navigation. This is für Europe. So I have to plan with my IPad using "a better route planner" my trips. This is "unworthy" for a car in that price point :-). I hope this will be fixed very soon. Besides that I really lave the car and enjoy driving it.
I know what you mean.
Spent some time playing around with the App and after much frustration, my next step was to check out the reviews...

It still boggles that VW group, as big as they are, can't get an app developed properly.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page