Anyone looking at possible E-Tron winter wheel and tire combinations?
Until I get this sorted out there's no way I will continue with the Prestige I have on order. Worst case scenario is to put of delivery till mid-spring.
To owners that already went through a winter or are preparing for their first, what are you running?
can't wait to get a snap of it in wilderness