Audi e-tron video - Audi E-Tron EV Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By CityStig
  • 1 Post By chrisjenx

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 10:18 AM Thread Starter

Audi e-tron video

Hi,

I Had the opportunity to take the e-tron for a 3 day test. As I also run a smal video creating company, I made this small video. Hope you like it, and feel free to share if you like

Cheers

Last edited by El-Chappo; 06-24-2019 at 10:26 AM.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 03:48 PM

Nice video and thanks for sharing your experience.

If you spent time behind the wheel of the Q8, Q7 and any similar Audi's, how do you like the e-Tron SUV compared to them?
El-Chappo likes this.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 12:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityStig View Post

If you spent time behind the wheel of the Q8, Q7 and any similar Audi's, how do you like the e-Tron SUV compared to them?
Thanks!

Driven the Q7 previously, but not extensively enough to give a in depth comparison. But the e-tron has an equally comfortable ride, and still capable of a sporty driving and very fast acceleration for a car this size/weight. Everything you expect and then some, as with most Audi's
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-30-2019, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityStig View Post

So before we picked up our eTron, we drove the Q7,Q8, A8, while they are all amazing cars to drive, Q7 was least favorite, the Q8 was nice, especially the sport package.
But even the nicest Q8 just doesn't feel as responsive as the eTron, have to say switching back to an ICE vehicle even Audi's best ones is huge step backwards.
Put the eTron in sport mode and you just leave people behind at lights or weaving through traffic on the interstate.
El-Chappo likes this.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjenx View Post
So before we picked up our eTron, we drove the Q7,Q8, A8, while they are all amazing cars to drive, Q7 was least favorite, the Q8 was nice, especially the sport package.
But even the nicest Q8 just doesn't feel as responsive as the eTron, have to say switching back to an ICE vehicle even Audi's best ones is huge step backwards.
Put the eTron in sport mode and you just leave people behind at lights or weaving through traffic on the interstate.
What made the Q7 the least favorite to drive out of the 3? Is it because of how big it is?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 04:25 PM

I heard from a lot of people that drove the Q7 that it feels like a VERY TRADITIONAL SUV which depending on who you ask can be a good or bad thing... like chris its a nay for me.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page