This event has been rescheduled to a different date and location. Please see below.
Winery EV Meetup - Woodstock Celebration
Register here: https://www.facebook.com/events/679193792547326/
If you are in the Washington DC area, please join us for an EV meetup at a beautiful winery in Brandywine, Maryland to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Woodstock. We will be meeting Aug. 17th at Noon at Robin Hill Farm and Vineyards. Live music will be played by the Liberty Road Band from 1-5 PM. The Smokey Oak BBQ Food Truck will be there all day.
Some important things to remember...
- Please park in the designated parking area up the hill and past the tasting room
- If you arrive late, you may not be able to park with the other EVs
- You are allowed to bring food, but do not bring outside alcoholic beverages
- Kids are welcome, but they are not allowed to run free around the farm and must be supervised
- Dogs are allowed but must be on a leash
Robin Hill Winery is a lovingly renovated tobacco barn that has been on the farm since 1957. Originally used to store, hang, and dry tobacco, it is now converted into a winery production area, cellar, and tasting room.
They produce approximately 1,000 cases of hand crafted wines yearly. Wines are fermented, aged, and bottled on farm property. In addition to managing their own vines, they occasionally source fruit from other locally owned Maryland vineyards as well. They take great pride in growing their own quality fruit, making premium wines, and in supporting other Maryland growers when they can.