Audi partners with Will Smith to debut RSQ e-tron - Audi E-Tron EV Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-07-2018, 09:38 AM Thread Starter

Audi partners with Will Smith to debut RSQ e-tron

Audi has utilized the movie industry many times to showcase their latest concepts. They have announced that the RSQ e-tron will be feature in a new animated movie featuring Will Smith. This model is heavily inspired of the Le Mans Quattro concept, and early reports say it will basically be an electric R8. Thanks to some leaked pictures we're getting a first look at it.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 09:33 AM

I think the last time that Audi previewed one of their concepts was iRobot no? I do think this is a smart way to gauge consumer impressions of their concept cars, without necessarily having to dump a ton of money into R&D. Found a pic of the rear end.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 01:25 PM

i was a big fan of this concept since seeing it days ago on some blogs I follow. My biggest hope is that more mainstream products take after it, even ICE models like the upcoming R6.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2018, 12:18 PM Thread Starter

I've seen new new articles come out that suggest the R6 is basically DOA. Since it looks like this may very well be the last MY of the R8, I think we will probably be seeing a brand new model take its place.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 03:08 PM

I would ultimately like to see a supercar that succeeds the R8 to create more room for what an R6 can do.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 09:29 AM

Very sleek looking concept, but I agree that it seems like the R8's days are numbered. There have been rumors of a R6 model for years now, but I don't think we'll ever see anything fruitful from them.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page