Hi from the UK - Audi E-Tron EV Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dalesman
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Unread 08-15-2019, 05:42 AM Thread Starter

Hi from the UK

Hi everyone, I have been lurking on the forum for some time and just decided to join. I live in the UK and am considering buying an e-tron in the near future. I recently took a test drive in one and was most impressed. I am sure I will learn a lot about the car from this forum and look forward to joining discussions. In the meantime I have a question regarding the use of extension leads so will start a thread in the Technical section.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Unread 08-31-2019, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalesman View Post
Hi everyone, I have been lurking on the forum for some time and just decided to join. I live in the UK and am considering buying an e-tron in the near future. I recently took a test drive in one and was most impressed. I am sure I will learn a lot about the car from this forum and look forward to joining discussions. In the meantime I have a question regarding the use of extension leads so will start a thread in the Technical section.
Hey Dalesman, are you considering any other options aside from the e-tron?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Unread 09-01-2019, 09:29 AM Thread Starter

Hi 4Rings, yes I did consider the i-pace but found the seats somewhat uncomfortable and also the boot (trunk) is smaller than the e-tron. However, the biggest problem with the i-pace was that, having read the owners' forums, people seem to be having all sorts of problems with their cars which Jaguar appear to be unable to sort out. Some are even handing their cars back.
I did also briefly consider the Mercedes EQC until I realised that unless you have the Sport model it only comes with black leather, which I don't like.
rrao56 likes this.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Unread 09-09-2019, 01:12 AM

Welcome to the forum Dale!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalesman View Post
Hi 4Rings, yes I did consider the i-pace but found the seats somewhat uncomfortable and also the boot (trunk) is smaller than the e-tron. However, the biggest problem with the i-pace was that, having read the owners' forums, people seem to be having all sorts of problems with their cars which Jaguar appear to be unable to sort out. Some are even handing their cars back.
I did also briefly consider the Mercedes EQC until I realised that unless you have the Sport model it only comes with black leather, which I don't like.
I've heard mixed reviews about the I-Pace as well so that makes sense. But I didn't know that about the EQC, that's really odd.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 11:17 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Rings View Post
I've heard mixed reviews about the I-Pace as well so that makes sense. But I didn't know that about the EQC, that's really odd.
Yes, it does seem surprising. Bearing in mind the price you pay for the car you would think you could choose more than black.