New Member in San Diego - Audi E-Tron EV Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 04:53 PM Thread Starter

New Member in San Diego

Hello all. Received my E-Tron Edition One on September 12th. Very happy with it. I'm looking forward to being a member of the forum. Right now I'm just still trying to get my original window sticker from my dealer. Does anyone know where to print up a new one if the dealer can't find the original? Thanks.

(P.S. my user name SBFV10 comes from my previous Audi...a 2010 V10 R8....which I loved but gave up when I moved to SD.)
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-25-2019, 12:13 PM

Welcome to the forum. I'm a little ways North of you in Thousand Oaks.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-26-2019, 07:44 PM

Welcome.

How much did you pay out the door?
Did you compare it to any other electric SUV's? I-Pace?
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-28-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfv10 View Post
Hello all. Received my E-Tron Edition One on September 12th. Very happy with it. I'm looking forward to being a member of the forum. Right now I'm just still trying to get my original window sticker from my dealer. Does anyone know where to print up a new one if the dealer can't find the original? Thanks.

(P.S. my user name SBFV10 comes from my previous Audi...a 2010 V10 R8....which I loved but gave up when I moved to SD.)
Welcome to the forum! How are you enjoying your e-tron so far?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-28-2019, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

I wasn't interested in any of the other electrics having been an Audi fan for many years. This is my 5th Audi and I think that they are built to standards that the other manufacturers can only dream about. I was lucky because I was ready to order a custom-built E-Tron when I found out that the Edition Ones were pretty much sitting at dealer lots due to the recall for the electrical gasket. Since Audi sat for a long time to fix all of them, I was able to snag one at a very good price. They listed for $89190. I got mine for $84. Of course, with all the taxes and title fees here in CA, my out the door price was $92K and change.

So far I love it. The MMI is great and the ride is fabulous. It is by far the quietest vehicle I have ever had. The mileage is as expected but it regenerates a lot of power depending on how you drive it. So far so good.

SBF
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-30-2019, 02:42 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum, and a recent owner of E-Tron (2 months in). I would like to share what I am seeing in terms of mileage driving this car past two months.
I am seeing a consistent mileage around 260 miles on 100% charge. I usually do not charge more than 70% based on my driving needs. I have also attached a screenshot of Electric Range shown on myAudi App.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190914-103740_myAudi.jpg (59.4 KB, 5 views)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page