Audi e-Tron 0-60 - Audi E-Tron EV Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 10:55 PM Thread Starter

Audi e-Tron 0-60

e-Tron performance specs are finally in thanks to this 0-120 mph run that shows 0-60 and 1/4 miles times.

0-60 as shown here is around the mid 5-second mark.

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 11:13 PM

Great lap times. How low do you think an e-Tron RS might get? 3.5-4 second range? Performance close to the Model S (+75D) seems possible to me.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 12:09 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly electric vehicles can deliver power to the wheels. Very impressive numbers for a smaller SUV!
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 02:57 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Rings View Post
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly electric vehicles can deliver power to the wheels. Very impressive numbers for a smaller SUV!
Audi is due for another R8, so if you think this e-Tron SUV is amazing, you, nor I, have seen anything yet.
  • "While the shooting brake concept presented last month in Pebble Beach had 764 horsepower on tap, rumor has it the new production-ready electric supercar will up the power ante to as much as 1,000 hp. The four-wheel-drive R8 E-Tron will reportedly need just two seconds to complete the 0-62 mph (0-100 kph) task." ~~ Motor1

Crazy numbers if you ask me!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 03:45 PM

I think this might pave the way for an Audi R10 from what I heard. It makes sense give how much supercar and hypercar segments have taken off in the last 10 years.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-30-2019, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audifan View Post
Audi is due for another R8, so if you think this e-Tron SUV is amazing, you, nor I, have seen anything yet.
  • "While the shooting brake concept presented last month in Pebble Beach had 764 horsepower on tap, rumor has it the new production-ready electric supercar will up the power ante to as much as 1,000 hp. The four-wheel-drive R8 E-Tron will reportedly need just two seconds to complete the 0-62 mph (0-100 kph) task." ~~ Motor1

I mean as long as you can put the power down see no reason why not. The Tesla Roadster claims to be able to do 0-100 in ~2 seconds...
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audifan View Post

That would be very interesting because I've been reading that Audi's Sport division is fighting to keep the V10 engine in the next gen R8.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page