Etron Owner's Manual - Audi E-Tron EV Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By mysticb

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 08:39 AM Thread Starter

Etron Owner's Manual

Managed to find a pdf of the owner's manual somewhere online but now can't find it again! It's too big to upload here, but interested to see it mentions Alexa functionality, which I hadn't heard anything of in reviews. If anyone wants a copy I can probably dropbox it or something.
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-10-2019, 01:36 PM

There are some articles that discuss how Alexa has been integrated into the e-tron. Aside from the typical voice controls for music and weather, seems like you will also be able to control compatible devices at your home. https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/18/1...on-integration
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 07:58 PM

Haven't tried Alexa in any vehicles so far but after reading that piece on its integration in the A8, stopping by my dealer to test it out might be in order.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 09:11 AM

Bump. Anyone have any luck in finding a manual? @Andy - can you upload it to dropbox / google drive and share a link?
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 10:42 AM

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 12:02 PM

... well that sucked. the link worked, and then it didn't (expired) -- working on it...
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-29-2019, 01:21 AM

yes, that website is proprietary and annoying. Even if you own an e-tron you have to enter your VIN and then have limited time to read through the manual before the session expires. A PDF would be so much easier. I wonder why Audi is so protective of their manuals? It's not that it contains confidential information! So if anyone has a link to a PDF for the e-tron manual, I would truly appreciate that.
JayLuke and CityStig like this.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-30-2019, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticb View Post
yes, that website is proprietary and annoying. Even if you own an e-tron you have to enter your VIN and then have limited time to read through the manual before the session expires. A PDF would be so much easier. I wonder why Audi is so protective of their manuals? It's not that it contains confidential information! So if anyone has a link to a PDF for the e-tron manual, I would truly appreciate that.
Leaks are bound to happen. Even with official e-tron service manuals that can get "lost" easily
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 04:54 PM

RIGHT! Now that I own a Galaxy Blue I realize to what you are referring.
Why can't the Owners Manual (online PDF'ish) just be linked to our MyAudi App without requiring VIN# . . . again ?!?!

I feel like I jumped through hoops with my dealer to just become "Verified" so I can login to MyAudi App successfully. I get that. So, I am now cleared to control my E-Tron from an App, but not read the manual without the VIN# ?!

After visiting the bathroom facilities while at work (i wasn't even that long...really!), Came back and, wait for it . . . "SESSION TIMED OUT".
Ugh, now I gotta go back to my Photo Library to look up the pic of my VIN.
Ridiculous.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-30-2019, 02:41 PM

This link seems to be working for me (at least for now): https://webcat.lex-com.net/AudiBordb...-7f3987c80268/

It would be great to have a PDF with active hyperlinks, so you can access it even when you're not online, but this link is better than nothing.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page