Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Audi e-tron GT Prestige/Performance/Leather [Mythos Black]
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone go in for the 10K service yet? I'm coming up on mine. Wondering what kind of maintenance gets done other than brake and wiper fluid.

Have there been any software updates?

Do they check battery "health"?

·
Registered
100 Posts
It's utter BS. In Europe they don't do anything until 2 year 18,000 miles

It's a simple money grab and policy to keep dealers motivated to sell etrons. Pretty shitty if you ask me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
for US - seems pretty lame. I can check expiration date of the first aid kit myself. and I'm getting custom tires and wheels and will be checking pressures myself. Expensive to reset the service reminder...

2022 Audi e-tron GT 10K Maintenance
Minor Maintenance
Brake system - Check the thickness of the brake pads
Connected box battery - Check state of health with Vehicle Diagnostic Tester in Guided Functions
First aid kit - Check and enter expiration date
Front and rear axle/suspension components - Check dust seals on ball joints and tie rod ends; check for excessive play
Instrument cluster - Check warning and indicator lights
Multi-point inspection - Complete
Service reminder indicator display - Reset display
Space saver spare wheel and tire - Check condition and tire inflation pressure, adjust if necessary (if equipped)
Tires - Check condition and tire tread wear; Check and record the tread depth
Tires - Check tire inflation pressure and adjust if necessary
Tire repair kit - Check and record the completeness and expiration date (if equipped)
Wiper blades - Check condition and replace if necessary
Time Based Services
Brake fluid - Change
Every 2 years regardless of mileage

·
Super Moderator
2019 Edition One
1,172 Posts
You have to pay the dealership tax ... I guess that is one way of doing it. The good side is that the car will be checked regularly, so they cannot later claim they did not have a chance to notice something.

·
Registered
2022 Audi e-tron GT Prestige/Performance/Leather [Mythos Black]
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, doesn't look like too much. they gave my audi care for free, so i'm not complaining. Glad i'm not paying for it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Here is the 20k Mile service on the Taycan.

Font Material property Number Screenshot Document

·
Registered
89 Posts
Here is the 20k Mile service on the Taycan.

View attachment 5261

724$ for a service where they just check things for 5 hours. Or am I reading this wrong?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I believe I paid $999 for the package of 10,20,30,40k miles (1-4 years). There is an asterisk next to windshield wipers, saying they are allowed to charge for that, above and beyond the package price.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts