Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey gents.

Audi sold me some service package when I was at the signing table.

Tire, wheel, and brake package. ($1200)
Audi service for 4 years. (no charge)

10K service is just a wellness check on the car.
Maybe fill up wiper fluid for $70 bucks and give you a wiper change for another $120.
But hey, that espresso taste oh so good while you are just staring at a showroom R8.

I understand that these might be some unnecessary add on's and stealer packages but seeing how LA traffic kills and eats your brakes, being a 5,000 LB vehicle, and driving in stop n go traffic, I figured pre paying for brakes would be a good idea.
I try to use the brake regen as much of possible but its almost impossible to NOT use the brakes in traffic.
Also with all these potholes, horrible road conditions, and valleys on the streets of LA; a pop, a nail, a curbed rim will be fixed or replaced by South Coast Audi tire replacement program no questions asked. I was surprised to hear that if I purchased the package, that curbed rims would be covered AND TIRES!!!! (MIND BLOWN)

Not a bad deal if you ask me. It only raised my monthly by a smidge but the peace of mind knowing I can just tow my car back to them and have them replace any tire OR A OEM RIM....priceless.

ALSO.....the back tires of freaking monstrous.

Attached some pictures of my baby because I cant stop gawking at these sexy hips.

Enjoy in good health fellas!

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
1200 for a tire/wheel package is pretty good even if it doesn't include brakes. I paid double that this time around but with the roads the way they are I think I'll use it all ...

·
Registered
251 Posts
hey gents.

Maybe fill up wiper fluid for $70 bucks and give you a wiper change for another $120.
But hey, that espresso taste oh so good while you are just staring at a showroom R8.

I understand that these might be some unnecessary add on's and stealer packages but seeing how LA traffic kills and eats your brakes, being a 5,000 LB vehicle, and driving in stop n go traffic, I figured pre paying for brakes would be a good idea.
I try to use the brake regen as much of possible but its almost impossible to NOT use the brakes in traffic.
Also with all these potholes, horrible road conditions, and valleys on the streets of LA; a pop, a nail, a curbed rim will be fixed or replaced by South Coast Audi tire replacement program no questions asked. I was surprised to hear that if I purchased the package, that curbed rims would be covered AND TIRES!!!! (MIND BLOWN)

Not a bad deal if you ask me. It only raised my monthly by a smidge but the peace of mind knowing I can just tow my car back to them and have them replace any tire OR A OEM RIM....priceless.

Attached some pictures of my baby because I cant stop gawking at these sexy hips.

MOST of the braking is done by regen (after the break-in, anyway), so GT and Taycan use the brakes much less than ICE vehicles.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey gents.

Hi there,

Looks like we have the same Prestiage GT and not far away (I am at Irvine)~

My first time test drive of Etron GT is at Audi South Coast, the Suzuki Gray Demo car.This dealer is nearest one for me but looks really silence and empty >_<

I drive to Santa Monica to pick up my car, and at that dealer they recommend the same package to me too, but I used to buy the America's tire certificate so didn't take the Audi package.

Do you think the Audi's Package will cover the normal wear out of the tire?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts