Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
May want to read through this thread:

Resolution:
They did TSB 2061788/3 which did not fix the issue so they replaced the AX4 and that solved the issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
May want to read through this thread:

Resolution:
They did TSB 2061788/3 which did not fix the issue so they replaced the AX4 and that solved the issues.

Thanks for this I will discuss with the dealer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi just as an update for anybody having the same situation, after discussions with Audi Germany the dealer changed the main charging unit (AX4 like mentioned above) and I am pleased to say that this fault has not reoccured.

Whether coincidence or related or due to other work done by the dealer the MMI crashing on start up was also fixed. We still have problems with the door locking error, the memory position of seats not working and the sporadic lack of connection to our iphones, but at least the main problem has been resolved

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had the same issue today. Etron Sportback S 55. Stuck in garage. Doors were open for 5 days and charger connected for 5 days but not charging. So indeed I think we can all conclude shut doors and deconnect charger to avoid. Really shitty.. luckily I still had my Audi s3.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts