Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ever need to convince someone to purchase an e-tron over a Tesla, here are 15 good reasons why from HotCars.com

When you break down the list it's a pretty strong case for the e-tron > the Model Y or other Teslas.

1. You'll save a few thousand bucks
2. The batteries charge faster
3. Cameras - wait for it - instead of mirrors!
4. More cargo space
5. Audi's interior is miles ahead...
6. ...Just as the overall quality
7. The e-tron is more subtle
8. It's a real sleeper too
9. The driving experience is truly luxurious
10. The safety is outstanding
11. It's not just all-wheel drive, it's Quattro
12. Sophisticated air suspension
13 .The e-tron simply looks better
14. All doors are just doors
15. It's an Audi

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you ever need to convince someone to purchase an e-tron over a Tesla, here are 15 good reasons why from HotCars.com

When you break down the list it's a pretty strong case for the e-tron > the Model Y or other Teslas.

1. You'll save a few thousand bucks
2. The batteries charge faster
3. Cameras - wait for it - instead of mirrors!
4. More cargo space
5. Audi's interior is miles ahead...
6. ...Just as the overall quality
7. The e-tron is more subtle
8. It's a real sleeper too
9. The driving experience is truly luxurious
10. The safety is outstanding
11. It's not just all-wheel drive, it's Quattro
12. Sophisticated air suspension
13 .The e-tron simply looks better
14. All doors are just doors
15. It's an Audi
For me 2 reasons not to. One is range and the second is no charging capability for the designation I want to get to. Kingman is a dead zone when there is a need to charge. I-40 east from Barstow to Flagstaff is 352 miles and after flagstaff you go 58 more miles to Winslow for the next charger. What the **** was Electrify America thinking. I contacted them about this with no real explanation other than to say we have a few gaps with no intention at this time to fill it. Kingman is a must for a charger going in all directions.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For me 2 reasons not to. One is range and the second is no charging capability for the designation I want to get to. Kingman is a dead zone when there is a need to charge. I-40 east from Barstow to Flagstaff is 352 miles and after flagstaff you go 58 more miles to Winslow for the next charger. What the **** was Electrify America thinking. I contacted them about this with no real explanation other than to say we have a few gaps with no intention at this time to fill it. Kingman is a must for a charger going in all directions.
I'm surprised that they told you they have no intention of filling the gap. That doesn't seem right at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts