Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email from my supplying dealer (70 miles away) informing me that the Q4 is due its 1st Service next month.

So I contacted a local dealer, who's only 10 miles away. When they checked on their system, they said that the 1st service is at the 24 month point, so in 13 months time, which ties in with the info held in the car "Sept 2023". I double checked this by contacting my supplying dealer and they also agreed that it is at the 24 month point. Apparently, their computer systems automatically send these emails out as they think our car is an ICE car.

Now why does that not surprise me given Audi's current approach to our cars.

Anyone else have a year old Q4 and been contacted similarly?

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I got an email from my supplying dealer (70 miles away) informing me that the Q4 is due its 1st Service next month.

So I contacted a local dealer, who's only 10 miles away. When they checked on their system, they said that the 1st service is at the 24 month point, so in 13 months time, which ties in with the info held in the car "Sept 2023". I double checked this by contacting my supplying dealer and they also agreed that it is at the 24 month point. Apparently, their computer systems automatically send these emails out as they think our car is an ICE car.

Now why does that not surprise me given Audi's current approach to our cars.

Anyone else have a year old Q4 and been contacted similarly?
The Etron Quattro has its first service at 12 mo. Your issue is probably a hangover from that, just like I used to get MMI notices that I needed an oil change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts