Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to calibrate my purchase price for this PHEV. Can anyone share what they paid below MSRP? I’ve seen appx $2k for this model, but no specifics.

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
206 Posts
what state do you live in? Lease or buy? There are some pretty good PHEV deals right now- esp in CA.

Friend got offered: 2021 Q5e Premium Plus mode, 36/10km ~$59k MSRP, only drive off fees upfront, $493 all in with Audi Care (1% RV bump) for Orange County sales tax 7.75%. AFS picking up 1st month payment too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m in the Bay Area. Open to picking up anywhere in the state, and also on the ECoast and drive it across. Looking to buy outright.

Your friend got a lease, but only at MSRP?

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
206 Posts
there's no way you get AudiCare and with drive offs only at $494 all in.

He got a very generous discount since I do deals directly with the GM and referred him.

If you're looking to stay in the Bay, talk to Samantha Song, SM at Audi Fremont. She usually has pretty good deals. Their flagship store, Audi Beverly Hills is where usually aggressive deals are done.

Good luck-

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apologies calbear, but I'm not sure I fully understand your first sentence.

And for a full purchase outright, how much below MSRP are either Fremont and/or Beverly Hills offering? That's the main question I'm asking.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Onix- there's no way you could get that low payment on a $59k lease with drive offs only. Leasing is just another way of financing a car for a fixed period of time- it's based on your final negotiated selling price, money factor (MF) and residual value (RV) set by the bank.

Since I don't work at Audi and I wasn't the one who personally did the deal- I can only tell you the end result on how all the pre-incentive vs incentive discounts.

But I can tell you it's substantially more than $2k just by rough math- it's more than 7% pre-incentive discount at a minimum. Then, there $8554 Audi incentives (lease).

Why don't you call Samantha and ask her since she's the one who actually works there instead of heresay on an internet forum?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK. Will do. I shall report back, and update this thread. Just to be clear, I'm not talking about leasing, at all, but I understand what you are saying now -- calculating price based on lease payments.

Palo Alto's inventory price list suggests $3K below MSRP... FYI.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts