Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So are there any changes to the 2021 models? little twerks and tweaks? I read somewhere that the MMI system has been upgraded and is 10x more faster than the previous one. Not sure how true that is.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Put this in the other forum, but I'd share it here as well. Not sure about the MMI details. They added the entry Premium trim, they expanded usable battery capacity to bump range up to 222. And the Premium Plus and Prestige now have dual charge ports (one added on passenger side).

·
Registered
286 Posts
So are there any changes to the 2021 models? little twerks and tweaks? I read somewhere that the MMI system has been upgraded and is 10x more faster than the previous one. Not sure how true that is.
Regarding MMI, that is what I read and have posted about elsewhere. While I have not seen the E Tron explicitly mentioned in the early press releases by Audi regarding the MMI MIB 3, I came across this more recent article:

MIB 3 uses a new chipset and LINUX software, supposedly being 10x faster than MIB2. Also, Verizon is replacing AT&T as the car wifi provider (but no 5G capability).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts