Audi e-tron Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My year old etron GT had a complete heating failure around 3 weeks ago. I live in Scotland and in winter it is making the car pretty unusable. Audi are unable to say how long until parts will be available, but the local Audi dealership said they have three other customers with GTs with the same issue. I can see some older posts on heating issues. Does anyone else have experience of heating issues recently and how quickly was the problem rectified. We are also struggling to get Audi to provide a decent replacement vehicle to use whilst we wait an indefinite amount of time for the repair in the middle of winter.

· Registered
351 Posts
There are no “older posts”.

The discussion thread on heaters failing was just updated in this thread:

Please just repost your question to that thread instead of creating a new onel

· Registered
351 Posts
And to just add some more, most folks in the US are just holding onto their GT because there are already several GT’s in their local dealer waiting for heaters and the parts are backordered.

Some are just driving their GT, using seat and steering heaters, until their dealer tells them their replacement part it in.

· Registered
3 Posts
My year old etron GT had a complete heating failure around 3 weeks ago. I live in Scotland and in winter it is making the car pretty unusable. Audi are unable to say how long until parts will be available, but the local Audi dealership said they have three other customers with GTs with the same issue. I can see some older posts on heating issues. Does anyone else have experience of heating issues recently and how quickly was the problem rectified. We are also struggling to get Audi to provide a decent replacement vehicle to use whilst we wait an indefinite amount of time for the repair in the middle of winter.
hi i'm having the same issue - getting quite annoyed with this as theres no date for resolution - apparently its a global issue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.