Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
808 Posts
And that seems pretty limited, but also not complaining. I liked a couple of colors I saw, but my dealer has already told me that Tango Red should be an available color. Navarra Blue looks pretty good.
That is why I think UK configurator is non-representative. From what I gather, US bound Q4 models should have color parity with existing eTron so there will be some more exciting combos to have.

·
Premium Member
2014 R8 V10 Cabriolet, 2015 RS7
172 Posts
Am I interpreting this correctly, that in the UK, there is only one “type,” and that it’s body is similar to the Sportback announced here?

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
808 Posts
Seems that way ... that is why I think the German configuration might be closer to what will be available in US, but for now - it is one big mystery apart from 3 trims, AWD option, etc. and target price range.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does anyone know if there might be a preorder system similar to the ID.4?
From what I can tell no. I reached out to my local dealer and they had mentioned an order guide.

Sounds like dealers are going to pre-order Q4s for November but they sound like the RWD versions at first.

·
Registered
29 Posts
From what I can tell no. I reached out to my local dealer and they had mentioned an order guide.
Interesting. A month ago, mine said they didn't have it and that they would reach out when they did. I just pinged them yesterday to check... no response... I hate dealerships. Almost, almost, enough to buy a Tesla. But note quite.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Interesting. A month ago, mine said they didn't have it and that they would reach out when they did. I just pinged them yesterday to check... no response... I hate dealerships. Almost, almost, enough to buy a Tesla. But note quite.
They still don’t as far as I know. Sent a text the last week or so asking if they have any updates and like you no answer.

Wasn’t there a rumor that training for US dealers was early June? Which would indicate more detail info shortly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are 4 exterior colors and 3 interior colors that will be available for both SUV and Sportback.
Mythos black, navarra blue, glacier white and pebble grey exterior / black, brown and parchment (pergament) interior leather.

·
Registered
31 Posts
There are 4 exterior colors and 3 interior colors that will be available for both SUV and Sportback.
Mythos black, navarra blue, glacier white and pebble grey exterior / black, brown and parchment (pergament) interior leather.
Did you get this from your local dealer? Any news on when the US will get full specs and pricing on the Q4?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just checking-in, to see if anyone has heard if the first round of Q4 delivers to the US will be this year. My local dealer when I check a week ago still has no information.

Would be nice to know something on the Q4 the next few months.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I reserved a Q4 and the dealer said I should be able to configure the vehicle next month, but that's about it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I reserved a Q4 and the dealer said I should be able to configure the vehicle next month, but that's about it.
Thank you.

Not sure how anyone in the US has been able to reserve a Q4 unless it isn’t official. I reach out to my local dealer once in a while and they don’t seem to have any updates.

Even if the Q4 isn’t available until next year I would like to know about pricing and features before the end of the year. Always prefer to make a purchasing choice with all the information in front of me.

Early on right after the Q4 was released the dealer did mention getting pre-configured Q4s in November. I wonder if that is still true or not. I would think that date would have slipped just wondering if they still are getting pre-configured Q4s.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you.

Not sure how anyone in the US has been able to reserve a Q4 unless it isn’t official. I reach out to my local dealer once in a while and they don’t seem to have any updates.

Even if the Q4 isn’t available until next year I would like to know about pricing and features before the end of the year. Always prefer to make a purchasing choice with all the information in front of me.

Early on right after the Q4 was released the dealer did mention getting pre-configured Q4s in November. I wonder if that is still true or not. I would think that date would have slipped just wondering if they still are getting pre-configured Q4s.
Yeah, I suppose that reserve isn't really the best word, even though it's what they used. They took my $1,000 deposit that's for sure. W/o a configuration, or even a color, it hardly feels like a reservation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Options in Canada were very limited. But they were finally able to put in my order for Q4 50 Sportback in Mythos Black ( would have preferred the purple) with Black optic package but no Tech package

21 - 39 of 39 Posts