61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
FYI Exclusive paint is now $7900 from $3900 in 2022
Audi should honor their 2022 pricing for those that waited so long

Here is the 2023 Pricing
Do you know if anyone has ordered a 2023 from scratch, ie. not a 2022 order rollover? Now that the prices are out, I’m working on that, but don’t have confirmation yet from the dealership. I’m getting an RSGT with all the options including the panoramic glass roof and exclusive colors for exterior and interior. I hope that will put me towards the front of the 2023 build line.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Do you know if anyone has ordered a 2023 from scratch, ie. not a 2022 order rollover? Now that the prices are out, I’m working on that, but don’t have confirmation yet from the dealership. I’m getting an RSGT with all the options including the panoramic glass roof and exclusive colors for exterior and interior. I hope that will put me towards the front of the 2023 build line.
As of last week, they are taking 2023 orders. It will take about 8 months to get. Add 2 more months for your special build.

Your spec is going to be more than your 2022 build.
If exclusive color has gone up that much, I'm sure the exclusive interior will be bad too.

I bet you can get a Chiron build from scratch faster than getting an E-Tron GT exclusive build.
Great service by Audi

You made the best move by getting your temp GT

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
As of last week, they are taking 2023 orders. It will take about 8 months to get. Add 2 more months for your special build.

Your spec is going to be more than your 2022 build.
If exclusive color has gone up that much, I'm sure the exclusive interior will be bad too.

I bet you can get a Chiron build from scratch faster than getting an E-Tron GT exclusive build.
Great service by Audi

You made the best move by getting your temp GT
:) Yes, but the RSGT will be 1/20 th the price of a Chiron. I expected the delay, thus the “gap” GT. I love it though! Got a few buggy things that drive me crazy, but not enough to keep me from buying the 2023 RSGT.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
:) Yes, but the RSGT will be 1/20 th the price of a Chiron. I expected the delay, thus the “gap” GT. I love it though! Got a few buggy things that drive me crazy, but not enough to keep me from buying the 2023 RSGT.
But I do have to negotiate the trade-in on the 2022 GT, when the 2023 RSGT arrives. I‘m hoping not to get screwed by developing relationships with the managers and owners of the dealership.

·
Registered
507 Posts
But I do have to negotiate the trade-in on the 2022 GT, when the 2023 RSGT arrives. I‘m hoping not to get screwed by developing relationships with the managers and owners of the dealership.
We will have the proper price discovery at the time of trade so you go prepared. You can also play the inflation card like everyone does ;)

·
Registered
507 Posts
I just specced out a 2023 RS with a replica of the Y1 package with Exclusive paint. The MSRP as a 2022 is $168,145 for 2023 its $198,795!
Get a Year One while you can if that spec is important for you

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I just specced out a 2023 RS with a replica of the Y1 package with Exclusive paint. The MSRP as a 2022 is $168,145 for 2023 its $198,795!
Get a Year One while you can if that spec is important for you
Ps702 - Thanks for the 2023 exclusive option price list. It gives me lots of ideas. For some reason my salesman hasn’t gone over exclusive options in detail. I’m gonna ask him about this.

I’m not really interested in duplicating the Year One package. I chose it for the 2022 order because it was easy, and I don’t know much about ordering Audi options.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts