Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

I just picked up my e-tron Quattro 50 (e-tron 230/M2R) from service at the dealer and the 93N1(4) update has been installed.
They told me this update enables additional range due to more efficient control of the electro motors and a better recuperation during braking.

I left the car with approx. 266km at a battery charge level of 98%.
After the update I picked it up with a range of 294km and a charge level of 97%.

Quite promising I would say.
View attachment 3236
I've just picked my car up from the garage after having the Software update donw... it is showing 20 miles more range than wehn I took it is (they did not charge it) - So I guess that the update was a sucess!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Any news from the dealer HywelA?
Hi All
The 93N1 Service campaign is definitely not the range extension as seen on the 55 (but i think we knew that already) - it is just to fix the issue mentioned about with the range display. I had not experienced the issue above but now hopefully i wont ever experience it!!
Sorry it was a non event in the end.N1

·
Registered
52 Posts
Excellent news! I’m very surprised they have not had a press release about this like they didn’t with the 55.

Very tempted to get mine updates - any idea how long it takes?
I had posted about the 93N1 Service Campaign (Range Display fix) - my dealer said this update takes 1.5 hours but this one does not impact actual range.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts