Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Maybe i am completely mistaken!

What trim/packages does your GT have?

i have a regular (non-RS) with leather and performance packages.

will take a closer look after my workout
FWIW, if you have seat ventilation, the climate control layout is quite different than standard.

·
Registered
2022 Audi e-tron GT Prestige/Performance/Leather [Mythos Black]
202 Posts
ah i see, because on the prestige you get the cooled seats, we have buttons for those. so they had to get rid of the sync button for it to fit.

I just tested the AC. cold air comes out of all the vents.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Now that I’m driving the car more. The AC is reversed. The drivers side only blows cold when I want hot and hot when I want cold. Hope they don’t have to tear into the car too much to fix.

·
Registered
22 etron GT, 18 E63S
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Now that I’m driving the car more. The AC is reversed. The drivers side only blows cold when I want hot and hot when I want cold. Hope they don’t have to tear into the car too much to fix.
Oh geez. I’m still getting warm/hot air on the driver side vents when the AC is on. Planning on dropping it off at the dealer in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think it’s a valve error as well. I can get heat in all of the vents but not cold air. Let me know what your outcome is.
It turns out that the vents not opening on my passenger side is not fixed yet. The repair shop has been communicating with Audi Germany, it turns out 3 valves are not working. And apparently this issue may have occurred before as Audi could tell them that the whole instrument cluster have been pulled out earlier. (Bought a used car from Germany) f..k

·
Registered
22 etron GT, 18 E63S
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
It turns out that the vents not opening on my passenger side is not fixed yet. The repair shop has been communicating with Audi Germany, it turns out 3 valves are not working. And apparently this issue may have occurred before as Audi could tell them that the whole instrument cluster have been pulled out earlier. (Bought a used car from Germany) f..k
What a nightmare. I can’t stand the thought of pulling out the whole instrument cluster on a new car. Please keep us updated on your outcome.

·
Registered
36 Posts
(Also it took me a bit to find the way to Sync all 3 zones. the manual shows the wrong picture for our controls (we don't have a physical Sync button, but the manual thinks we do). You have to hold Auto down for a couple of seconds to sync all zones.)
I managed to switch off sync mode, then ended up trying a bunch of weird button combinations in order to get it back to sync. Sounds familiar? 😄 Thanks!

·
Registered
22 etron GT, 18 E63S
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Not sure what happened today but my AC finally worked properly. The only thing I did differently was turning on the AC as soon as I got in the car. I even tested it on Auto, sync and all the vents were blowing cold air.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Not sure what happened today but my AC finally worked properly. The only thing I did differently was turning on the AC as soon as I got in the car. I even tested it on Auto, sync and all the vents were blowing cold air.
So it was off. Then as soon as you got in you turned it on?

·
Registered
74 Posts
So it was off. Then as soon as you got in you turned it on?
Might be totally unrelated but any time I use the pre-heat function when I then get in the car the climate control in the car is in the 'Off' position but yet there is some airflow. I think the pre-heat function continues to run in the background for the 60 minutes from when it was started and due to a bug in the software the system never switches back to Auto when the car is turned on. So now any time I use the pre heat, as soon as I get in the car I turn the aircon from Off to Auto straight away.

·
Registered
22 etron GT, 18 E63S
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Still fixed? My dealer has a spot opening up for service.
So far so good. All vents are blowing cold air in all modes. I’ve messed with the controls everyday just to make sure. Fingers crossed…

21 - 39 of 39 Posts