Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 E-Tron 55 Launch Edit for her
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. 😊

My wife’s car actually - will post some pics when we take delivery next week.

Mythos Black Launch Edition 55 with Comfort & Sound pack (so B&O), and the 15-spoke 21” alloys.

Our first EV so really looking forward to it. I am a driving enthusiast (car mad but it’s more about the driving than the vehicle for me) I will only drive it at weekends etc. My (sole) car is a 2014 Lotus Evora S Sports Racer.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Congratulations on your E Tron. Dealing with an EV is a different experience. Also, Audi's implementation (no "one pedal" driving) with paddle shifters, etc. clearly brings out the possibilities of using coasting and regen drag in a combination of new ways. It can be a different driving experience if you are willing to experiment with it: a little like a manual; and yet, a little like an automatic.

·
Registered
2020 E-Tron 55 Launch Edit for her
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Awful pic - will do better.

B&O is stunning. You can have a great system, ruined by the environment. Not a rattle or buzz from anything inside the interior. It’s really easy to pick out details in the music – partly ‘cos the background noise is so quiet (helped by the virtual mirrors I am sure) – but it is the best in-car system I have personally experienced by quite some margin.

Matrix LED headlights are eerily efficient and just wonderful.

Mrs mik is absolutely delighted. Job done.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Love the wheels, Only wish I had the choice on my Vorsprung. An after market upgrade for me I think.. Good to hear about the sound system as well. Enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts