Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Dan. Nope, no VIN. I don't have a build week yet either. My dealer had an existing order that I took over with my spec in late December. Their system said May delivery. I'm in a holding pattern until this chip (and everything else) storage clears up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Dan. Nope, no VIN. I don't have a build week yet either. My dealer had an existing order that I took over with my spec in late December. Their system said May delivery. I'm in a holding pattern until this chip (and everything else) storage clears up.
Okay. So just to prepare yourself. My sales rep whom is a good friend told me that they only have one shipment of Q4-Etron which has arrived in Canada.
And they are figuring out how to inform some customers that the next batch won't be until end of the year which effectively means possibly delivering to clients in 2023.
Wishing you the best of luck.
We even called BMW to see where their time table is at with the i4 and the Sales Rep told me just bite the bullet and hang in there. There really is no point switching because their situation is just as bad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's kind of what I figured anyway. I'm in no particular rush. Don't get me wrong, I wish I was driving it now, but it is what it is. I've seen plenty of folks getting way too angry on many different EV forums from all automakers. Everyone is behind.

·
Registered
2022 Audi Q4 e-tron Progressiv Navarra Blue Metallic (on order)
4 Posts
I put in my reservation for the Q4 in September 2021 and just spoke to my dealer earlier this evening (I'm in Montreal). There's currently no view as to when I can expect to receive my car. Late 2022 is optimistic and it's very likely that it will push to 2023.

It is what it is, but somewhat shocking that, despite everything, we're looking at 15-18 months out from when the reservation was placed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Still waiting to hear - I have the VIN number and apparently the car is in Halifax. Also I read somewhere in this forum that the cars will be released July 25 - I sure hope so. We place our order May 2021. Our dealership will only be getting 14 Q4s.

·
Registered
Q4 E Tron Techniq
55 Posts
Still waiting to hear - I have the VIN number and apparently the car is in Halifax. Also I read somewhere in this forum that the cars will be released July 25 - I sure hope so. We place our order May 2021. Our dealership will only be getting 14 Q4s.
Same! I have the VIN and my sales rep said the car has been in Halifax for a couple of weeks now. I hope the cars are released soon, that would be nice. I ordered not long after you, I placed my order in early July 2021. It seems like things are starting to heat up based on another American thread that also has some information that they may see demo vehicles in dealerships in late July/August. So hopefully things are finally starting to move along.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Same! I have the VIN and my sales rep said the car has been in Halifax for a couple of weeks now. I hope the cars are released soon, that would be nice. I ordered not long after you, I placed my order in early July 2021. It seems like things are starting to heat up based on another American thread that also has some information that they may see demo vehicles in dealerships in late July/August. So hopefully things are finally starting to move along.
We can only hope.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts