Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Audi e-tron Quattro, Navarra Blue
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked with Audi customer support and they did not know anything. Not even, how the missing keys will be distributed and configured.
Talked with the dealer as well and they thought the keys would be available in March.

Anybody here has better information? Two drivers with one key just sucks.

·
Registered
2021 E-Tron 55 Vorsprung
7 Posts
I’m uk based and got a service campaign note on the app a couple of months ago for the recapp in order to provide & code the 2nd key. I know of others getting them now so hopefully it’ll be pushed to the US shortly.
Process was to book in with dealer referring to the campaign code, they ordered the key & it took them 45mins to code/test before they handed the car back to me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I talked with Audi customer support and they did not know anything. Not even, how the missing keys will be distributed and configured.
Talked with the dealer as well and they thought the keys would be available in March.

Anybody here has better information? Two drivers with one key just sucks.
I talked to Audi of Sarasota yesterday. We have had our 2022 Q7 since December 21, 2021. Still no second key fob, and no one in that dealer knows anything!

·
Registered
2022 e-tron 55 SUV
90 Posts
I received my second key fob last week. The dealer said they were available to order, but they haven't started notifying customers of that yet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got my new e-tron about 2 weeks ago and got 2 keys with it, which is a good sign for those with only 1. Salesman said they've already started sending out the keys to some customers, assuming it's based on when you bought

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Wireless charging. Due to the chip shortage, we’re getting a $250 credit instead of the wireless charging. It come standard with the premium plus.
The Phone Box is not just the wireless charging pad. It is also a phone signal booster. I find that when my phone is in the Phone Box, signal strength goes up one or two bars.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ahh I was wondering why I didn't have wireless charging in my Chronos. My dealer never mentioned it. So is this like the 2nd key where it will be sent later or are we out of luck and only get a measly credit?

·
Registered
2022 e-tron 55 SUV
90 Posts
So is this like the 2nd key where it will be sent later or are we out of luck and only get a measly credit?
You are out of luck, and if you choose to install it yourself it will cost much more than the credit you received. Same for direct TPMS, though I think direct TPMS was omitted for only a short time in MY2022s whereas the phone box continues to be absent.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ahh I was wondering why I didn't have wireless charging in my Chronos. My dealer never mentioned it. So is this like the 2nd key where it will be sent later or are we out of luck and only get a measly credit?
Out of luck. Here’s my sticker, and they noted a mere $250 deduction 👎🏽

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts