Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
eTron GT
19 Posts
I am not much of a tint person, but this looks pretty darn good with the blacked-out front (y)

·
Premium Member
2022 e-tron GT
267 Posts
Looks good. What are the different levels between front and rear windows and rear glass, and did you tint the roof? Going in for mine Jan 26.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks good. What are the different levels between front and rear windows and rear glass, and did you tint the roof? Going in for mine Jan 26.
I’d be interested in this info as well. Also, does anyone know what the stock tint % is on the glass roof?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks good, anyone tint the front headlights? With the black trim and window tint, the front headlights are the only bright spots left on my car lol. I was pondering maybe xpel 50% tint

·
Premium Member
2022 e-tron GT
267 Posts
Looks good, anyone tint the front headlights? With the black trim and window tint, the front headlights are the only bright spots left on my car lol. I was pondering maybe xpel 50% tint
Hmmm. I paid a lot of money to get the brightest headlamps out there. That’s probably where I stop.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hmmm. I paid a lot of money to get the brightest headlamps out there. That’s probably where I stop.
I've never tinted my headlights before, so don't know firsthand, but from what I've read/heard, a 50% tint minimally affects output, I'll test it when I'm at my detailer getting ppf'd in a couple wks

·
Premium Member
2022 e-tron GT
267 Posts
I've never tinted my headlights before, so don't know firsthand, but from what I've read/heard, a 50% tint minimally affects output, I'll test it when I'm at my detailer getting ppf'd in a couple wks
Looking forward to your feedback. I will ask my installer the same question.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts