Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
786 Posts
LOL, I cancelled my ID.4 reservation as soon as I got the current eTron model. Now I am looking into swapping one of remaining gas Q5s to electric Q4 when it comes around.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, I cancelled my ID.4 reservation as soon as I got the current eTron model. Now I am looking into swapping one of remaining gas Q5s to electric Q4 when it comes around.
I will also cancel the ID 4 order only because of Sonos LOL 😂

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
786 Posts
There are plenty of better reasons, IMHO, including HUD, heat pump, etc. but yes, speakers are nice in current eTron and Q4 should be at least equally good. There is also better build quality and the Audi badge, including better dealership handling etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are plenty of better reasons, IMHO, including HUD, heat pump, etc. but yes, speakers are nice in current eTron and Q4 should be at least equally good. There is also better build quality and the Audi badge, including better dealership handling etc.
I know but Sonos was there cherry 🍒 on the top :) want that hud too as well as 360 cameras :)

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
786 Posts
I originally did not find that needed / required but now, it is kind of crucial - helps with sign recognition and it is always there, right in front, without the need to get distracted. I am sure Q4 HUD will work even better.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
786 Posts
If it shares the platform with ID.4, it should be decent, provided that brakes are better than in ID.4 (no rear rotors, please ...). I also expect better accelerator and for god's sake - better interior than ID.4

·
Registered
424 Posts
Well we already know the interior of the Q4 is light years better than the VW. I’m hoping for a ride that skews to the soft side like the current E-tron

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
786 Posts
Like with ID.4, I will be 100% sure when I have a chance to get in and touch things around. ID.4 looked OK on photos, but getting into one, testing it out, was a major disappointment for me personally. I am not counting these chickens before they hatch :()

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well we already know the interior of the Q4 is light years better than the VW.
This.

Like with ID.4, I will be 100% sure when I have a chance to get in and touch things around. ID.4 looked OK on photos, but getting into one, testing it out, was a major disappointment for me personally. I am not counting these chickens before they hatch :()
When I saw all those capacitive buttons, I knew there would be trouble. But I didn't expect the extra fun of lack of extra door lock/unlock buttons, rear window buttons, etc. It looks like Audio has fixed the main gripes I had about the ID4 interior... but that doesn't mean they haven't introduced their own special ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts