Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Audi e-tron Sportback 55 Launch edition
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody having trouble with the stupid My Audi App today in the U.K.
I can not get it to connect to the car today at all, the app loads ok. It won’t update the mileage etc won’t let me set my charge timers etc.. this is the weak link in owning an Audi.
🤬🤬😡

·
Registered
5 Posts
I usually have the odd issue with the App, and agree, it is a weak point. Not today though, commuting in the wifes 208 GTi as the E Tron hasn't got enough juice to get here! They need to hurry up and get my home charger sorted.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Odinn, you can try to unlock the car, then lock it with your key. Then close the app (Swipe up) then reconnect.

There is a US service note that due to some gateway module, it can stop responding. I've found that waking it up via the key tends to unfreeze the timeout issue. Although sometimes their servers are in fact down.

·
Registered
Audi e-tron Sportback 55 Launch edition
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I’ve managed to get it working I reset the MMI in the car and it connected straight away.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody having trouble with the stupid My Audi App today in the U.K.
I can not get it to connect to the car today at all, the app loads ok. It won’t update the mileage etc won’t let me set my charge timers etc.. this is the weak link in owning an Audi.
🤬🤬😡
Just resolved my app issue [US]. The MMI reset and deleted my profile as the key user. I had to login as the key user inside the car. You will need the 10-digit vehicle code.

in the car home screen choose USER > User management > Set Key User

·
Registered
2021 Audi E-tron Sportback Prestige
31 Posts
I just deleted vehicle in app and added back but will not let me delete key user in car so I can add that back. Now my app is stuck in limbo. I am so fed up with this $90,000 vehicle and the worthless App. I’m seriously considering canceling my lease and asking for a refund.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I just deleted vehicle in app and added back but will not let me delete key user in car so I can add that back. Now my app is stuck in limbo. I am so fed up with this $90,000 vehicle and the worthless App. I’m seriously considering canceling my lease and asking for a refund.
I remember my suffering from late 2019 with that app and the Key User. Things are running smoothly now and I am very glad I stuck it out. I'm really enjoying the car. You should contact the Audi Connect service: 877-505-2834

·
Registered
31 Posts
I remember my suffering from late 2019 with that app and the Key User. Things are running smoothly now and I am very glad I stuck it out. I'm really enjoying the car. You should contact the Audi Connect service: 877-505-2834
Thanks I contacted them but no help. I’m stuck trying to delete the key user but get an error message “Deleting the key user has failed a connection error has occurred. LTE 4 bars green SOS light on but no connecting.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Wow, Connect Service could not help at all? Did you try this earlier advice?: "Just resolved my app issue [US]. The MMI reset and deleted my profile as the key user. I had to login as the key user inside the car. You will need the 10-digit vehicle code. " You reset the MMI by having the car on and pressing down on the volume knob until the reset starts. If that doesn't work, you should contact dealer service. There is some way to do a factory reset, as I recall.

I agree that dealing with the Key User and MyAudi app issues was the absolute low point of working with this vehicle.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow, Connect Service could not help at all? Did you try this earlier advice?: "Just resolved my app issue [US]. The MMI reset and deleted my profile as the key user. I had to login as the key user inside the car. You will need the 10-digit vehicle code. " You reset the MMI by having the car on and pressing down on the volume knob until the reset starts. If that doesn't work, you should contact dealer service. There is some way to do a factory reset, as I recall.

I agree that dealing with the Key User and MyAudi app issues was the absolute low point of working with this vehicle.
It will not let me delete the key user or do a factory reset. Looks like a trip to dealership unfortunately.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts