Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has the Audi concierge gone quiet for anyone else. Usually their response times were within an hour or two, but I’ve not received a response for days even with chasing. Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Has the Audi concierge gone quiet for anyone else. Usually their response times were within an hour or two, but I’ve not received a response for days even with chasing. Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.
Yes! Contacted them yesterday no reply yet .

·
Registered
360 Posts
Might be related to the system outages reported with the MyAudi app too -perhaps its effecting all their systems?

Although I must admit that I did find the last few times I had contacted them it was taking 3 to 4 hours to get a reply whereas previously used to be 30mins / 1 hour max.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Good to know it's not just me then, it was beginning to feel personal :)
I wrote asking today about the £150 voucher for the charging service and had no reply.

Will ask again tomorrow.

Reactions: ciaran85

·
Registered
2021 E-Tron 50 Black Edition
47 Posts
I sent a message yesterday and again this afternoon. Still radio silence. Trying to see if my car left the port yet?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still no response to my questions anyway. Sent another this morning but not overly hopeful.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No responses for me. The messages aren’t even delivering anymore as they only have one tick.

·
Registered
54 Posts
No responses for me. The messages aren’t even delivering anymore as they only have one tick.
Good spot. Perhaps it's been shut down but if so I'm surprised they don't have an automatic message advising of that - if my local barbers can cope with auto replies I'm surprised Audi haven't!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've sent several messages and nothing. I've ended up calling the number instead and managed to get my updates instantaneously.
@Jnewman32 what number did you call? When I tried calling the Audi Concierge Whatsapp number it said call failed. the number i'm using is 00 44 800 049 7101

·
Registered
57 Posts
+448000497101 is the number I call.
Great that you've got a confirmed build week. Just had my pod point installation confirmed for 8th June.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@Jnewman32 what number did you call? When I tried calling the Audi Concierge Whatsapp number it said call failed. the number i'm using is 00 44 800 049 7101
Ah so you can;t
+448000497101 is the number I call.
Great that you've got a confirmed build week. Just had my pod point installation confirmed for 8th June.
A brilliant on installation confirmation. Everything will be ready for you when weather improves. Re Concierge, you can't ring them via Whatsapp but ringing the number works as I'm on with them now. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thanks for that @Bristolboy - just a shame Audi couldnt tell us themselves LOL :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts