Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Audi E-tron Sportback Prestige
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my car Monday and My Audi Connect Prime has not worked. My impression was that we get 6 months free but when I try to access satellite view or weather I get a message that my service has expired. Anyone know how to get the free trial switched back on. Also having trouble logging on to vehicle hotspot. I am able to enter password on my Iphone 12 but the get routed to Verizon on my phone and get an error message

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Have you tried going into you MyAudi app and checking your Prime Connect status? Tap the little person at the lower right, scroll down to Audi Connect plan and log in. If your Prime and Prime Plus accounts are not active, you will probably need to contact your dealer. If you Plus account is not active that may explain why you are getting the error message. Also, is the password you are trying to use the one shown to you on the MMI for the hotspot?

·
Registered
2021 Audi E-tron Sportback Prestige
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried going into you MyAudi app and checking your Prime Connect status? Tap the little person at the lower right, scroll down to Audi Connect plan and log in. If your Prime and Prime Plus accounts are not active, you will probably need to contact your dealer. If you Plus account is not active that may explain why you are getting the error message. Also, is the password you are trying to use the one shown to you on the MMI for the hotspot?
I logged in and it only shows the Audi Connect Care as active not the Connect Prime. I also changed the password for the hotspot to my own password and that is the one I put in. It accepts it then I get sent to verizon to confirm and get an error message

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
The Connect Care is the basic free service everyone gets for the life of the car. You should probably contact Audi Connect Service and find out from them what you need to do to get your Trial Prime and Plus subscriptions activated: 877-505-2834

1 - 4 of 4 Posts