Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to report that I was asked to take my vehicle in for a software update on Monday. Following this my app works fine, and I can now finally remote precondition the cabin. Just in time for winter and I'm looking forward to stepping into a nice warm car when my neighbours are scraping off the ice in the mornings.

If anyone else is having problems with the app and the 'vehicle cannot be reached' error message, then looks like the software update is in order.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Would like to report that I was asked to take my vehicle in for a software update on Monday. Following this my app works fine, and I can now finally remote precondition the cabin. Just in time for winter and I'm looking forward to stepping into a nice warm car when my neighbours are scraping off the ice in the mornings.

If anyone else is having problems with the app and the 'vehicle cannot be reached' error message, then looks like the software update is in order.
Was that the 91X update? I had that and saw not only MyAudi app improvements, but significant improvements in the performance of the Connect Prime Plus wifi hotspot and Amazon Music/Alexa.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Interested to know what the upgrade was if you know? I really struggle with remote climate and connection issues on the app. Sounds like it what I need, this morning I was scrapping ice because I could not connect to the vehicle and start the climate control.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts