Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
e-Tron performance specs are finally in thanks to this 0-120 mph run that shows 0-60 and 1/4 miles times.

0-60 as shown here is around the mid 5-second mark.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Great lap times. How low do you think an e-Tron RS might get? 3.5-4 second range? Performance close to the Model S (+75D) seems possible to me.

·
Registered
147 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly electric vehicles can deliver power to the wheels. Very impressive numbers for a smaller SUV!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly electric vehicles can deliver power to the wheels. Very impressive numbers for a smaller SUV!
Audi is due for another R8, so if you think this e-Tron SUV is amazing, you, nor I, have seen anything yet.

• "While the shooting brake concept presented last month in Pebble Beach had 764 horsepower on tap, rumor has it the new production-ready electric supercar will up the power ante to as much as 1,000 hp. The four-wheel-drive R8 E-Tron will reportedly need just two seconds to complete the 0-62 mph (0-100 kph) task." ~~ Motor1
Crazy numbers if you ask me!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think this might pave the way for an Audi R10 from what I heard. It makes sense give how much supercar and hypercar segments have taken off in the last 10 years.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Audi is due for another R8, so if you think this e-Tron SUV is amazing, you, nor I, have seen anything yet.

• "While the shooting brake concept presented last month in Pebble Beach had 764 horsepower on tap, rumor has it the new production-ready electric supercar will up the power ante to as much as 1,000 hp. The four-wheel-drive R8 E-Tron will reportedly need just two seconds to complete the 0-62 mph (0-100 kph) task." ~~ Motor1
I mean as long as you can put the power down see no reason why not. The Tesla Roadster claims to be able to do 0-100 in ~2 seconds...

·
Registered
147 Posts

That would be very interesting because I've been reading that Audi's Sport division is fighting to keep the V10 engine in the next gen R8.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts