Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very cool video from Audi that has engineer Moritz Reiff talking about the intricacies of the e-tron's e-quattro system.

·
Registered
289 Posts
This is great and all but I would love to see the potential for an S version of the e-Tron SUV or some other e-Tron model in a high performance trim.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is great and all but I would love to see the potential for an S version of the e-Tron SUV or some other e-Tron model in a high performance trim.
I'd love to see that as well. I'm really curious about how companies like Audi will made sportier versions of the EVs without going straight to building a supercar.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The winter driving bits of that video are interesting to me. In a few months i'll have to prepare for winter and the e-Tron's improved control could better complement the tires I get.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The winter driving bits of that video are interesting to me. In a few months i'll have to prepare for winter and the e-Tron's improved control could better complement the tires I get.
Same here, I'm going to have to go on a test drive in the winter to see how it performs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts