Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Etron Sportback Premium+
4 Posts
Looks like more e-tron GTs are starting to pop since we saw one next to a Taycan in the UK a few weeks ago.

If you happen to see a cool e-tron GT out in the wild add it to here.

Toronto, Canada:
Source

View attachment 2069

Kauno Audi centras - Autojuta (Lithuania)
Source

View attachment 2070 View attachment 2071 View attachment 2072 View attachment 2073 View attachment 2074 View attachment 2075 View attachment 2076 View attachment 2077
That color is stunning! Gotta say I’m liking it more than the taycan...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Not an owner (yet) but luckily had this lovely GT Vorpsrung to play with for a couple of hours recently, on loan from Crewe Audi in the UK. Astonishing car, a car worth jumping from my B9 S4 to, just an even bigger jump in the money at the minute to consider as a furloughed airline captain. Hope to be part of the owners club ASAP!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was in slow traffic today - car drove past me on the right and the driver was filming my RS GT. Thirty minutes earlier I was entering the freeway and a motorcycle cop was passing me on the left - he did a double take - two head turns to look at the car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Don't know how long you have had it already, but for me the RS GT is a big head turner all the time. I even have had multiple people start a conversation when waiting for a traffic light or when in traffic on the highway. People seem to love it, and even more so because it's fully electric!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.