Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve posted previously about how the mobile app has become utterly useless. All the functionality that used to be there is gone.
I have been trying to delete the key user to start fresh, and it fails to delete the key user. I have tried to restore factory settings and it always fails. I have maximum bars in the LTE and the SOS button works. So I am seemingly connected.
I have been without use of the mobile app for about 2 months now.

I have a ticket in with Audi etron support, but they say it may take 7-10 days for them to get back to me.

Any suggestions? 😢

·
Registered
18 Posts
So I’ve posted previously about how the mobile app has become utterly useless. All the functionality that used to be there is gone.
I have been trying to delete the key user to start fresh, and it fails to delete the key user. I have tried to restore factory settings and it always fails. I have maximum bars in the LTE and the SOS button works. So I am seemingly connected.
I have been without use of the mobile app for about 2 months now.

I have a ticket in with Audi etron support, but they say it may take 7-10 days for them to get back to me.

Any suggestions? 😢
When you say you have deleted the key user, where did you delete it from?

When I had issues, I deleted my user from the the vehicle and then was told to withdraw my consent for the key user in the app. I then restarted the process again from within the app, then to vehicle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you say you have deleted the key user, where did you delete it from?

When I had issues, I deleted my user from the the vehicle and then was told to withdraw my consent for the key user in the app. I then restarted the process again from within the app, then to vehicle.
I go into the "USERS" screen in the vehicle, click the gear icon in the top right. Select "DELETE KEY USER". It starts doing its thing... then like after a minute it says "Failed to delete key user". So I can't get the key user even deleted. Maybe I should try withdrawing consent in the app first?

Home appliance Audio equipment Gadget Major appliance Font

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sorry what a pain. I was telling a friend while showing them the car. I am about as tech savvy athey come. Have tons of home automation and love gadgets and tech stuff.

I don’t like how the etron GT is so dependent on newtork and phone connectivity.

Just the other day I had to wait a minute while the car told me it was “checking remote access rights and please wait” what the heck does that even mean and I couldn’t pull the car out of the garage. What if the house was on fire?

Glad I have a couple ICE vehicles around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts