Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here is the Exclusive option list for the E-Tron GT and RS. Colors, stitching and leather options
Thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately this is not available with the Year One package, but it is good to know some other options exist!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately this is not available with the Year One package, but it is good to know some other options exist!
The exclusive paint is, not the interior options.
I ordered a Year One in Merlin purple, but lm going to wait
The Year One package interior is gorgeous and a value when you consider all the interior details.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went with an RS etron GT in Sepang Blue, black full leather interior, jet grey stitch, and am keeping the wood inlay..
That's going to be incredible. Nice choice

What do you think about the stitching on the floor mats?

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's going to be incredible. Nice choice

What do you think about the stitching on the floor mats?
I ignored it for now as they come black on black and I felt that another 800 to change the leather edge was a little much…

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ignored it for now as they come black on black and I felt that another 800 to change the leather edge was a little much…
I've been so deep in the Taycan world that everything with Audi seems free.
RS E-Tron GT is a bargain compared to the Taycan Turbo

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been so deep in the Taycan world that everything with Audi seems free.
RS E-Tron GT is a bargain compared to the Taycan Turbo
I was team Taycan until I saw the screens and the issues w simple things like changing vents.. even rented one for a week through porsche drive and it was funky… porsche enjoys the a la carte pricing which is how you can turn a base Macan into a 200k adventure..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts