21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I told myself I wouldn't buy an RS, so please buy this before I make a bad decision (Nardo Grey)

View attachment 4330

There are a couple of Nardo Quattros coming in any day now at 2 Dealers I know

·
Registered
41 Posts
I told myself I wouldn't buy an RS, so please buy this before I make a bad decision (Nardo Grey)
Audi Mentor is one of two dealerships very near to me. Are you in the area? Do you need a name for the dealership? Let me know @FirstAudi as I’ve got an amazing salesman there. Can put you in touch etc — they are a really nice dealer to work with. I’ve bought a few cars from them.

FWIW, I just picked up a “base” GT from Audi Bedford a few weeks ago, for about 35% less money because well that is what a “boring” base GT demands. Obviously not as fast, nor as well equipped. This car looks nice/solid — would be a fun route to go. You can’t go wrong either way, all great cars. G’luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Audi Mentor is one of two dealerships very near to me. Are you in the area? Do you need a name for the dealership? Let me know @FirstAudi as I’ve got an amazing salesman there. Can put you in touch etc — they are a really nice dealer to work with. I’ve bought a few cars from them.

FWIW, I just picked up a “base” GT from Audi Bedford a few weeks ago, for about 35% less money because well that is what a “boring” base GT demands. Obviously not as fast, nor as well equipped. This car looks nice/solid — would be a fun route to go. You can’t go wrong either way, all great cars. G’luck!
Thanks for the offer! I’m quite far away in Washington, and I’d need a pretty deep discount to get my wife on board since I’ll need to get whatever the Q6/7/8 equivalent is here in a couple of years as well. Mostly just salivating because it’s one option away from what I’d get if I went nuts.

·
Registered
67 Posts

See if they'll do MSRP. Thats about the only thing "nice" about any dealership nowadays on these.

If so I may be a player although I currently own a Nardo RS7. I rarely buy back to back colors but with an Arras int...hmm.

·
Registered
40 Posts

View attachment 4330

Nice!! I guess I don't have the only Nardo e-tron in the US anymore!

21 - 40 of 70 Posts