Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Q4 S-Line 40 Sportback, C+S Pack, Pebble Grey
52 Posts
The storage ("function") pack is actually the one thing I regret not getting, what with filling the car with children and their junk. I asked my audi dealer about it and was told it couldn't be retro-fitted!
Thats not true though, certainly for the boot floor, obv seat back nets cant be. I have ordered the parts through Audi and fitted them.
Works out about £264 ish for Sportback, SUV may be more

·
Registered
25 Posts
My A3 has the nets, Q5 did not so we got this: Audi Seat Backrest Protection
At least it covers the entire rear of the seat from various accidents. (got the seat cover too)
Hi all,

I'm going to order myself an Audi Q4 40 E-Tron. While being in the configuration I though I might ask here in the community if there are any must-have configurations? My most recent questions arise with the following config:

- MMI Navigation plus (Audi connect Navigation & Infotainment plus)
- Comfort package (4-way lumbar support for the front seats)
- Need for any Assistant? (I'm aware and fine with no back camera)

Looking forward to your opinions. Many thanks!

Cédric
Based upon my observations from European users, get the hitch so that you can mount a bike rack. In the US I actually use the hitch for pulling trailers + the bike rack.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thats not true though, certainly for the boot floor, obv seat back nets cant be. I have ordered the parts through Audi and fitted them. Works out about £264 ish for Sportback, SUV may be more
Hi rxtaylor1966, can I please just confirm that you ordered at an Audi dealer in UK and if both parts (the net and the additional boot floor)? Thank you!

·
Registered
Q4 45 e-tron quattro
12 Posts
Hi all,

I'm going to order myself an Audi Q4 40 E-Tron. While being in the configuration I though I might ask here in the community if there are any must-have configurations? My most recent questions arise with the following config:

- MMI Navigation plus (Audi connect Navigation & Infotainment plus)
- Comfort package (4-way lumbar support for the front seats)
- Need for any Assistant? (I'm aware and fine with no back camera)

Looking forward to your opinions. Many thanks!

Cédric
If there are any others out there in Switzerland ordering now (a bit late for you Cedric, I realise) I would point out the following from my poor Swiss experience:

Unsurprisingly, car show rooms and reviewers get fully loaded versions. Being a Graduate Engineer, I am more interested in functionality than toys; my Q4 is fairly unloaded, therefore.
  1. I chose the option to change the dash decor panel from silver to wood. Not only has it nothing to do with wood but it is a stuck on film of plastic, whose edge is coming off because it has not been wrapped around the corners.
  2. The stylish rear light bar doesn’t light up; allegedly it only does so if you buy the £1,300 ‘disco lighting’ package.
  3. There is no solution to a flat tyre provided, except call the brake down service.
  4. I asked to buy an English manual – cost £90 delivery 3 months. No online link, pdf or print version available; only after you have got home and registered, can you see one.
  • you get rear parking sensors but not front ones. This option costs £1,600.
  • There was no domestic outlet charging cable. There is one for purchase for £770 but it is actually not available, as its not certified.
  • Unless you order the 3 zone ventilation control option (£1,000) there is no central, floor, adjustable air vent to the rear cabin.

·
Registered
115 Posts
If there are any others out there in Switzerland ordering now (a bit late for you Cedric, I realise) I would point out the following from my poor Swiss experience:

Unsurprisingly, car show rooms and reviewers get fully loaded versions. Being a Graduate Engineer, I am more interested in functionality than toys; my Q4 is fairly unloaded, therefore.
  1. I chose the option to change the dash decor panel from silver to wood. Not only has it nothing to do with wood but it is a stuck on film of plastic, whose edge is coming off because it has not been wrapped around the corners.
  2. The stylish rear light bar doesn’t light up; allegedly it only does so if you buy the £1,300 ‘disco lighting’ package.
  3. There is no solution to a flat tyre provided, except call the brake down service.
  4. I asked to buy an English manual – cost £90 delivery 3 months. No online link, pdf or print version available; only after you have got home and registered, can you see one.

• you get rear parking sensors but not front ones. This option costs £1,600.
  • There was no domestic outlet charging cable. There is one for purchase for £770 but it is actually not available, as its not certified.
  • Unless you order the 3 zone ventilation control option (£1,000) there is no central, floor, adjustable air vent to the rear cabin.
You can get the manual for free in the myAudi app.

Ours included a Type 2 cable, domestic three pin cable & C-Form cable.

·
Registered
Q4 45 e-tron quattro
12 Posts
I was confused by this as well but apparently the car has run flat tyres. I can't recall the exact details, but you should have them on the S-Line and above, the Sport has a tyre repair kit.
My Q4 does not have run flat tyres; its not an S-line. The dealer did eventually tell me that I could buy an optional Audi compressor and tyre sealant kit for about £320 but he added that it didn't work very well. I decided, in that case, I could buy a can of the same sealant for £12.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My Q4 does not have run flat tyres; its not an S-line. The dealer did eventually tell me that I could buy an optional Audi compressor and tyre sealant kit for about £320 but he added that it didn't work very well. I decided, in that case, I could buy a can of the same sealant for £12.
Hmm, I'm sure I read somewhere that if you don't have run flat tyres the car should come with a tyre sealant or some spray. I hope this isn't Audi being cheap again and removing items.

·
Registered
Q4 SB 45 Sline
101 Posts
Don’t know if they still provide that but it’s the worst product ever ! Use to have that on my A1 and it never worked properly. Best to stay put and call Audi assistance

·
Registered
Q4 45 e-tron quattro
12 Posts
Just a reminder that mine is a Swiss supplied car; everything is stripped out, unlike UK models which come delivered with some options otherwise nobody would buy them. And that is before they know about the MMI/ software/ app problems.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Don’t know if they still provide that but it’s the worst product ever ! Use to have that on my A1 and it never worked properly. Best to stay put and call Audi assistance
The reason why many people have problems with sealant is because they use it wrong, as long as the car is standing still it can´t seal.
When you have used the sealant fluid and put some air in the tyre you have to start drive carefully so the sealant spreads inside the tyre.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts