Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from their dealer about placing a deposit for the Q4 e-tron or when they will start placing deposits? I have to imagine they're going to start accepting them soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I asked the same thing to my dealership (Costa Rica). They started to deliver E-tron Sportsback three weeks ago and one of them was reserved like a year ago, so it should be anytime now.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked the same thing to my dealership (Costa Rica). They started to deliver E-tron Sportsback three weeks ago and one of them was reserved like a year ago, so it should be anytime now.
Really? Someone reserved a Q4 sportback over a year ago?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Really? Someone reserved a Q4 sportback over a year ago?
Sorry I didn't explain myself well. He reserved an etron sportback a year ago which was delivered two weeks ago, so I would assume that Q4's reservations should be open to the public anytime soon following that pattern.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I didn't explain myself well. He reserved an etron sportback a year ago which was delivered two weeks ago, so I would assume that Q4's reservations should be open to the public anytime soon following that pattern.
Ahh ok I got it. Yeah that would make sense for the Q4 to follow something similar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts