Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an observation and request for any thoughts:

• The MyAudi section is down (+1 week) - is this a regular occurrence? "maintenance"
  • The tracking section on new car orders never worked for me (had to phone Audi with my factory order number)
  • The Car Configurator for the e Tron is often broken (e.g. today the Sportback has the C&S pack as a default option on the Launch Edition, but then also allows you to select it as a paid for option...)
  • The options available are significantly less than the German Configurator website. Audi told me on the phone I could ask for other options, but if so, why aren't they visible? Or probably they didn't know (e.g. apparently HUD is possible on Launch Edition... but... not on the website)
  • The German website has a beautiful PDF brochure / price list... every option explained, all configurations (https://www.audi.de/dam/nemo/models/misc/pdf/my-2021/preislisten/preisliste_e-tron_e-tron-s_e-tron-sportback_e-tron-s-sportback.pdf); how come the UK doesn't (have I missed it?).
My Land Rover has better online features / brand website, which is a bit sad :(

Reactions: Joe20

·
Registered
18 Posts

• The MyAudi section is down (+1 week) - is this a regular occurrence? "maintenance"
  • The tracking section on new car orders never worked for me (had to phone Audi with my factory order number)
  • The Car Configurator for the e Tron is often broken (e.g. today the Sportback has the C&S pack as a default option on the Launch Edition, but then also allows you to select it as a paid for option...)
  • The options available are significantly less than the German Configurator website. Audi told me on the phone I could ask for other options, but if so, why aren't they visible? Or probably they didn't know (e.g. apparently HUD is possible on Launch Edition... but... not on the website)
  • The German website has a beautiful PDF brochure / price list... every option explained, all configurations (https://www.audi.de/dam/nemo/models/misc/pdf/my-2021/preislisten/preisliste_e-tron_e-tron-s_e-tron-sportback_e-tron-s-sportback.pdf); how come the UK doesn't (have I missed it?).
Yes annoying that the servers have been offline. Finally got an order number but cannot track it. The dealer says the same but have it 9 weeks later!:mad:

·
Registered
13 Posts

All very good points/questions! Interesting that Audi UK advised you about more options than on the website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts