Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ... we have e tron 50 and for the last 2 days the kilometer range for our car has not exceeded 50km even when the car was charged to 99%. The battery goes down to 50% in 2 mins after we stop the charging.
Has anyone else faced similar issue?
And the worst part is that we are on holiday in Geiranger which is 500km away from our home.
Anyone has any tips that could help us please ? Thank you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Never had that and it sounds like its time for a trip to Audi service, be good to keep this post up to date with how this pans out. I find a lot of posts on forums ,not just this one that things come up and then they are never updated to help those that find themselves in similar situations.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our car is at the workshop now and we are waiting for them to tell us what went wrong. I will update you all as soon as we know something.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had 2 times the problem that the indicator on the virtual display showed a fast diminishing range and the message to load the battery. On the MMI the indicator showed for instance 61% of load.
Stopping the car, contact out, … made no difference. When continuing driving, suddenly the range starts to go up to the level that the MMI displayed. Car is now with the dealer for updates.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts