Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

is there any way of closing the boot with the remote or inside the car as mine doesnt

only closes from pressing the button on the boot?

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
206 Posts
excuse my American interpretation- I think you're referring to the rear deckled/trunk- you can use the power open in the driverside door panel and hold it down continuously and it should power close the rear. (presuming that you have a power latch- which is standard in the US models.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
excuse my American interpretation- I think you're referring to the rear deckled/trunk- you can use the power open in the driverside door panel and hold it down continuously and it should power close the rear. (presuming that you have a power latch- which is standard in the US models.
Haha your American interpretation is correct. Can you close yours using the remote control key?

I have a powered one

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
206 Posts
Applies to: vehicles with convenience key: Press a n d h o l d t h e c s o r c:s b u t t o n o n t h e v e h i c l e key while the ignition is switched off until the luggage compartment lid closes. Make sure there is enough distance (maximum of approxi- mately 9 feet (3 m)) between you and the lug- gage compartment lid.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Applies to: vehicles with convenience key: Press a n d h o l d t h e c s o r c:s b u t t o n o n t h e v e h i c l e key while the ignition is switched off until the luggage compartment lid closes. Make sure there is enough distance (maximum of approxi- mately 9 feet (3 m)) between you and the lug- gage compartment lid.

View attachment 1359
Perfect, thanks for your help, it may need to go back then as it doesn’t close while holding the remote.

👍👍stay safe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts