Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have this issue? A loud grinding/grunting sound when coming to a complete stop with the Auto Hold option enabled? Almost sounds like a car that has rusty rotors stopping for the first time in a long time...? Very audible with no radio with all windows and roof closed.

Trying to get some word from e-Tron support at Audi USA on if this is something that has a fix and I should take it to the dealer...(wife complaining about it, so not good!)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

Yes same here on slow speed or when e-braking is not used. This is a issue as the e-braking is used most of the time and the pads don't wear in proper. However the etron has a break clean function so far I know and this should not happen.
I have already added this to a long list of issues on the car. I have 5K on my car and it is still an issue, even so bad that the disk are rusty...
As for a new car this is not acceptable and as my car is in next week for 3 days repair and it is also on the list I will see what all gets fixed. The disks and pad they will try to pad in and if not replace them.

Will create a summary threat next week which list all issues and which have been fixed and what they done to it.

Note I am in swiss.... so lets see :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts