Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The MyAudi App (iPhone) has worked perfectly for me for the last few weeks. But on Friday the app updates itself and it no longer shows a pic of a Navarro Blue car with "Etron 55 Black Edition" underneath. All I get now is a picture of the Audi logo and no description of the model I have! (See pic)

This is playing havoc when I try and plan a journey using the App because I believe the app thinks I have a 50 model so the estimated destination SOC is wrong, and also the recommended charging stops aren't accurate!!

Anyone else experiencing since this Friday evening?

I contacted MyAudi and they recommended deleting the App, deleting MyAudi ID from the car and then resetting MyAudi password and re-installing the App and re-add the car!! This was a pain to do, and made zero difference!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Might need a while to update perhaps.

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
206 Posts
Things to try:
1. logout -> login
2. delete app, restall, login
3. If still an issue, make Audi service appt

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Things to try:
1. logout -> login
2. delete app, restall, login
3. If still an issue, make Audi service appt
Adding to that, you might clear the app cache and memory before deleting the app and restart your phone before reinstalling the app.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After deleting and re-installing the App, I’m now getting the attached error after logging in!!

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
206 Posts
Welcome to eTron life

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Welcome to eTron life
A greater truth has never been spoken!

After deleting and re-installing the App, I’m now getting the attached error after logging in!! View attachment 1858
Does it let you log in at all? Does it seem to recognize your email address? I recall one time I had log in issues and found that I needed to reset my password in order to get it to work.

·
Registered
2021 eTron / 20 X3M
26 Posts
I have the same issue after the update. I tried everything to fix it, now I get the user verification error. Another company that use the end-users to be the beta client.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The App logs in and Other functions in the App work perfectly! Remote lock/unlock, remote climate and charge schedule all work fine.

But I believe the problem is causing the App to plan my journeys based on a 50 battery size. The destination SoC estimates and recommended charge stops are miles out for my usual journeys.

Its mad to think in this day and age, a company like Audi can **** up something as simple as an app upgrade like this! Apple,Microsoft, Google and even Tesla do it on hundreds times the scale without any issues!! Perhaps that’s the problem, Audi need to outsource the “Tech” to a tech company and just get on with building quality cars!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
If Audi magically fixed all these issues, what axe would we have to grind? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: drunkenspyder

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am also now having issues. I am on Android. I. An see stats on my car anytime through app, but I cant Control anything, climate or locking, it errors out. In car I cannot connect using myaudi login, but key user is set. Is this because I'm not.logged in? Audi of America says all servers are back up and running. I have tried, restarting my phone, uninstalling and Installing the app.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I am also now having issues. I am on Android. I. An see stats on my car anytime through app, but I cant Control anything, climate or locking, it errors out. In car I cannot connect using myaudi login, but key user is set. Is this because I'm not.logged in? Audi of America says all servers are back up and running. I have tried, restarting my phone, uninstalling and Installing the app.
You are describing EXACTLY what is happening to my 2019 right now. Exactly! Another odd thing I notice is that, when I open the app on my Android and it updates, it tells me the info was updated 10 minutes, 20 minutes, etc ago....Never, "updated just now". In addition to trying the fixes you tried, I also reset my password, but that did not help either.

I'm contacting Audi Service tomorrow about a problem I'm having with an "SOS Malfunction". I doubt they will be able to help with the MyAudi problem, but I'll ask and I will be sure to contact the Audi Connect Service desk tomorrow to register a problem. Still, your description is so EXACTLY like my problem, it is clear that this issue is not on our end....it is an Audi Cloud/App problem.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You are describing EXACTLY what is happening to my 2019 right now. Exactly! Another odd thing I notice is that, when I open the app on my Android and it updates, it tells me the info was updated 10 minutes, 20 minutes, etc ago....Never, "updated just now". In addition to trying the fixes you tried, I also reset my password, but that did not help either.

I'm contacting Audi Service tomorrow about a problem I'm having with an "SOS Malfunction". I doubt they will be able to help with the MyAudi problem, but I'll ask and I will be sure to contact the Audi Connect Service desk tomorrow to register a problem. Still, your description is so EXACTLY like my problem, it is clear that this issue is not on our end....it is an Audi Cloud/App problem.
Yea it's super frustrating. 115 degrees here , would be great to precondition my car. It seems to get some info like battery state and some other info but I cant seem to control anything. The fact that I can't login from car to myaudi maybe is the issue. Sean at AoA said everything was back up and running. Yes my status seems to be always trying to update and never gets the data I am looking for.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
At least one other poster on the AudiWorld etron site is describing exactly the same issues, also. He's has also contacted AoA. You might try a followup call. Are you contacting Audi through the Audi Connect Service desk?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes Sean told me that all the servers are back up which is true, and I can log in to the app on Android and the web, but my car cannot log in. I let them know. It's something most dealers can't handle.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts