Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to access or check the scent system in the etron? If someone wanted to change it, or refill it, is that possible? Mine doesnt work to well anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

·
Registered
360 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok seems like its pretty difficult to get to. has anyone been charged on replacment canisters when bringing in their etron for service? Has anyone tried getting to these? Seem to be on the right side of steering wheel on us models. I dont think there is a door there or a way to access from underneath.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would not bother messing up while trying to change as these things are something inbuilt and not like BMW WHERE owners change in the glovebox. Question to me is do the refill cartridge is included in service or charged additional ( how much ) at the service under Audicare.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ok seems like its pretty difficult to get to. has anyone been charged on replacment canisters when bringing in their etron for service? Has anyone tried getting to these? Seem to be on the right side of steering wheel on us models. I dont think there is a door there or a way to access from underneath.
I just had the second service done and they asked if they wanted me to replace the canisters with the scent. It was something around $200. I declined since I rarely use it and the canisters are still pretty full, not sure if they dry out eventually.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
795 Posts
I cannot use them, due to allergic reaction (sneezing, the whole nine yards) for my better half ... :)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I cannot use them, due to allergic reaction (sneezing, the whole nine yards) for my better half ... :)
Similar, except it's my eyes. Just be sure to fish out all the french fries and chicken McNuggets from underneath the seats, and wipe up the milkshake spills, and you won't need to bother!

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
795 Posts
I try to keep interior clean as much as I can so indeed, hardly any need to use additional deodorants. No smoking, either, which helps a lot I assume.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts