Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 6-month subscription to Connect Plus however, the site Audi Connect says my VIN does not exist. Any ideas? I’d like to try out Amazon Music. TIA.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
You had to use your VIN to set up your MyAudi account. Did that set up complete smoothly? Probably your best bet is to call the Audi Connect Service desk: 877-505-2834 . They may be closed for Memorial Weekend. I did see that they had posted alerts that they were having problems activating AT&T accounts and with Password resets. Maybe they are having other issues, as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I have a 6-month subscription to Connect Plus however, the site Audi Connect says my VIN does not exist. Any ideas? I’d like to try out Amazon Music. TIA.
Having same issue- new e-tron, I get satellite image maps and such but no online radio. I go online and it says VIN not found. Was able to speak to someone at the Audi Connect help desk who said you have to do it through the marketplace in the app, on my app it says "store unreachable", she transferred me somewhere else where I then hung up after being on hold for 15 minutes.

Have you had any luck?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Having same issue- new e-tron, I get satellite image maps and such but no online radio. I go online and it says VIN not found. Was able to speak to someone at the Audi Connect help desk who said you have to do it through the marketplace in the app, on my app it says "store unreachable", she transferred me somewhere else where I then hung up after being on hold for 15 minutes.

Have you had any luck?
Interesting. I think Google Earth is available on the Connect Prime plan, but Online Radio is only on the Prime Plus plan. Is your Hotspot working? It sounds like you currently have only the Prime subscription activated. The Connect sit has been having major problems the past couple of weeks with setting up new users.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interesting. I think Google Earth is available on the Connect Prime plan, but Online Radio is only on the Prime Plus plan. Is your Hotspot working? It sounds like you currently have only the Prime subscription activated. The Connect sit has been having major problems the past couple of weeks with setting up new users.
Negative, hotspot not working. When I connect to the wifi it takes me to a Verizon page that says it's not activated.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Interesting. So, for some reason the Prime subscription is activated, but the Plus level is not. So, at least your MyAudiConnect account is set up. On the MyAudiConnect.com website it posts about some of their current issues:

Services can still be renewed over the phone by calling; 877-505-2834 OPT 2. We apologize for the inconvenience.

You might give that a try.

FYI, below is a breakdown of Connect Services for my 2019 E Tron. The features are the same, except 2021MY does not have Amazon Alexa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts