Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Audi e-tron 50 sport
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody found a way of stopping CarPlay automatically kick in and turn off the Radio in the e-tron? Really annoys me and never used to happen in my A4.

Also is anybody getting regular ‘Complete setup wizard’ prompts in the top drag down menu? I click it and it prompts me to log in, even though I’m logged in.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Has anybody found a way of stopping CarPlay automatically kick in and turn off the Radio in the e-tron? Really annoys me and never used to happen in my A4.

Also is anybody getting regular ‘Complete setup wizard’ prompts in the top drag down menu? I click it and it prompts me to log in, even though I’m logged in.
Hi,

The carplay won't automatically kick in if you switch Wi-Fi off on your phone. I

·
Registered
Audi e-tron 50 sport
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

The carplay won't automatically kick in if you switch Wi-Fi off on your phone. I
Hi, thanks for the reply I’ll try that. I have now set up the * button on the steering wheel as a shortcut to change media, which means I can instantly flick between radio or phone for media source, it works really well. But I’ll give them a go too.

·
Registered
2020 etron 50 Black Edition
25 Posts
Hi, thanks for the reply I’ll try that. I have now set up the * button on the steering wheel as a shortcut to change media, which means I can instantly flick between radio or phone for media source, it works really well. But I’ll give them a go too.
can you let me know where in the settings it gives you the options for the * button .. please?

·
Registered
Audi e-tron 50 sport
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you let me know where in the settings it gives you the options for the * button .. please?
It works really well, I jump in with the radio going and CarPlay kicks in then I press the star button on steering wheel and it goes back to radio. It’s in the main menu > Car > Settings and services > Steering wheel button. Mine is set to Switch between Radio/media.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts