Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone know of an aftermarket cover/lid for the centre console? It looks so antiquated and tbh, a pretty big opening. Why didn't they continue the arm rest on a retractable runner even if it meant eating into the smaller covered compartment? JLR provide a cover for theirs albeit a point of controversy however, when you don't have one it's a controversy. I've been googling but can't find anything. Surely there's a solution that can be laid over and chucked into the door bin or glovebox when not in use.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, does anyone know of an aftermarket cover/lid for the centre console? It looks so antiquated and tbh, a pretty big opening. Why didn't they continue the arm rest on a retractable runner even if it meant eating into the smaller covered compartment? JLR provide a cover for theirs albeit a point of controversy however, when you don't have one it's a controversy. I've been googling but can't find anything. Surely there's a solution that can be laid over and chucked into the door bin or glovebox when not in use.
Agree.... and where are the cup holders?

·
Registered
132 Posts
The arm rest does slide forward and covers at least some of the cupholder area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Brilliant - thank U so much... only got the car 5 days ago and couldn’t figure out where they were!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Brilliant - thank U so much... only got the car 5 days ago and couldn’t figure out where they were!
Even better.. just went out to check.. hubby must have dropped £30 out of his wallet which had fallen down side of seat 😝

1 - 7 of 7 Posts