Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anybody noticed, it seems that the recent firmware updates to the ChargePoint Home Flex hosed the association between the charger and your account. The LED would be white, indicating the lack of association. I escalated this with their support and they resolved it remotely within ~20 hours. Drop me a message in case you have similar issues.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same version, firmware from March 9, 2021. I had white light for about 12 hours and went through reboot (5 times), power cycle (3 times), and factory reset (2 times) to no avail.

·
Premium Member
2014 R8 V10 Cabriolet, 2015 RS7
168 Posts
It seems our vehicles and chargers are prone, or at least susceptible, to inconsistent gremlins. Sounds very frustrating. Glad they solved it for you.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you need support, call them in, and they are aware of the latest bug. For me, the LED color changed from green to white without anything done. Charger was disconnected, and yet application was showing it was "charging" - what, not sure :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
I came home to a blinking white ring (I think it was blinking, not sure) on my ChargeFlex, but one reboot brought the blinking green light back.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just got an update from their support team - it seem that they isolated the issue to their side (controller) and resolved on Saturday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts